Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Mission Statement

As a fitness and wellness professional I find myself discussing many of the same subjects, issues, and concerns over and over with my clients, students, peers, and sometimes even strangers. I believe that everyone has a different journey to inner peace and fulfillment, but things that help one person often are helpful or enlightening for another.  Through this blog I hope to share some of those moments of enlightenment.  I also intend to share my knowledge and experience from more than a decade in the health industry to address information that people seem to be needing.  I plan to use this space to provide an expansion to the subjects covered in my book, Kundalini Rising.  Please join me in our mutual quest for joy, excellent health, illumination, and peace in the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment